Inspecting Product When Delivered
It is the customer/consignee’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect their product upon delivery and note any shortage, damage, or incorrect product. We will do our utmost to send replacements in a timely manner but this may vary depending on the situation, the time of notification, and the information provided.
Please click here for a delivery inspection checklist to use as a guideline for inspecting deliveries.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. To ensure your case is processed as quickly as possible, please read the specific case instructions outlined below and contact our returns team for further instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Report Damaged Product
Please have the following ready before contacting BayWa r.e.:
- photos of the damaged product
- photo of the serial number for the damaged product
- copy of the delivery receipt noting damage
For Product Lost in Transit
- report lost product to the carrier at time of delivery by signing the carrier’s paperwork indicating the missing product
- call us immediately at 505-216-7834
Most lost product is found within two days. If your product is not found after two business days, we will send a replacement immediately.
If you need the product before the two-day window has expired, it is your responsibility to pay for the expedited shipping.
For Receipt of Incorrect Product
If the product on the packing slip does not match the product you received, please have the following ready before contacting BayWa r.e.:
- photos of the incorrect product and item number and/or serial number sticker
- quantity of incorrect items received
We will perform an inventory count of the requested product to verify mis-ship. Replacements will be sent to you on the following day.
For Return of Unwanted or Misordered Product
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. As such, any uninstalled product may be returned in its original packaging within 60 days from date of shipment.*
In order to return product to Baywa r.e., we must first issue you an RA (Return Authorization).** Please have the following ready before contacting BayWa r.e.:
- your Sales Order number
- photos of product
- reason for return
- action to take (replacement/return/credit)
When shipping your product back to our warehouse please package appropriately:
- make sure all products are neatly stacked, properly secured to the pallet, and wrapped with a protective covering (banding and stretch wrap)
- on boxed product, return all products 100% complete, including all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories, and any other documentation included with the original shipment
*All returns of unwanted or misordered product will incur a 15% restocking fee. Client is responsible for all return shipping charges. Client is also responsible for all risk of loss and/or damage to products being shipped for return, exchange, or replacement.
**If we receive your product without an RA, our warehouse will not be able to process your return and the product will be returned to you.
Closeout Policy Terms
Products where our Closeout Policy applies to them will be clearly marked with the following text after the item name - ***Baywa Closeout Policy Applies to this item***
In these circumstances the following terms apply:
- Product is subject to availability.
- An approved PO from the customer is required prior to the order receiving stock allocation.
- No product can be held if the ship date is more than 60 days from the date of order.
- Product must ship within 30 days of receiving an approved PO or the order will be subject to a non-refundable storage & holding fee.
- For all product subject to closeout policy terms we will accept no refunds, no returns or offer further discounts.
Storage and holding fees:
- For closeout PV product: fee equals $0.01/W, for 30 days of storage; first 30 days are free
- For closeout non-PV product: fee equals $75/pallet; first 30 days are free
Special Order Policy
Baywa r.e. cannot guarantee returns on Special Order Drop Ship items and End of Life Product. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Re-Consignment of Shipment/Change of Shipping Address
We understand that sometimes an order must be re-consigned. Please note: if the delivery address on an order is changed after your order has shipped, you may incur a re-consignment fee. This fee would be determined by the carrier and be passed along to you.
Shipping Rates and Policy
Baywa r.e. negotiates the best rates and service from all of our carriers, and we pass those rates on to you. All additional charges such as delivery appointments, lift gates, residential deliveries, re-consignment, blind shipments and storage fees are the responsibility of the customer.